Economy Undercounter Dishwasher
The Starline XV is a compact and highly efficient undercounter dishwasher that is simple to use and easy to maintain. The Starline XV is based on our popular classic Starline GLV model, with a unique configuration that offers great value to education customers while meeting the unique needs of these sites.
With class-leading water consumption rates and rinse heating performance, the Starline XV provides excellent wash results with short cycle times, while being economical to run and environmentally friendly. It also features Washtech’s hybrid control system, combining IP65 stainless steel switches with tried-and-tested mechanical switchgear and a customisable electronic timer, offering superior longevity and reliability.
Since 1981, Washtech dishwashers have been designed and manufactured in New Zealand to meet the unique local conditions and regulations. Being New Zealand based means that Washtech dishwashers are backed by the most extensive service network and parts availability in New Zealand.
- 60 and 120 second cycles
- Capacity of up to 840 plates / 960 glasses per hour
- Low water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Compatible with 450mm racks
- Powerful 0.5hp dishwasher-grade wash pump
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Washtech hybrid controls
- Soft start wash cycle
- Quick connection including:
- Water supply hose
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- Drain pump with outlet hose
- 15 amp plugset
- Upper and lower wash/rinse arms with precision moulded jets
- Easy-clean composite wash filter
- 1 x 450mm dish rack (600 70081)
- 1 x 450mm cup rack (600 70080)
- 1 x cutlery container (C660503)