Professional Passthrough Dishwasher
The Starline M2 is a powerful and highly efficient passthrough dishwasher that combines the latest technology with heavy duty stainless steel construction and componentry. With economical water consumption rates and powerful rinse heating, the M2 provides excellent wash results while being light on operating costs and the environment.
The M2’s intuitive electronic controls provide Soft Start, EcoPower, cycle customisation, chemical adjustability and immediate fault diagnosis. Capable of fitting into 595-640mm bench gaps, the M2 is the perfect machine for busy restaurants and production kitchens.
Since 1981 Washtech dishwashers have been constructed in New Zealand from heavy-duty stainless steel, and are engineered specifically for New Zealand conditions and regulations. Backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory in the region, your M2 will not let you down.
- Autostart on hood closure
- 60, 120 and 180 second cycles
- Capacity of up to 1,080 plates / 1,500 glasses per hour
- Compatible with 500mm racks
- Low water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and wash manifold
- Reliable double filtration system via scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- Advanced electronic controls
- Soft start wash cycle
- Easy installation with:
- Water supply hose
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- Drain pump with outlet hose
- Self-cleaning cycle
- EcoPower - reduced temperatures and energy consumption when machine is idle
- 2 x 500mm dish rack (600 70028)
- 1 x 500mm cup rack (600 70029)
- 2 x cutlery container (C660503)