Professional Undercounter Dishwasher
The Starline UD is a versatile and highly efficient undercounter dishwasher combines the latest technology with heavy duty stainless steel construction and components. With economical water consumption rates and powerful rinse heating, the UD provides excellent wash results while being light on operating costs and the environment.
The UD’s intuitive electronic controls provide Soft Start, EcoPower, cycle customisation, chemical adjustability and immediate fault diagnosis. Capable of washing 1,500 glasses or 1,080 plates per hour, the UD is the perfect machine for busy cafes, childcare centres or office kitchens. Equipped with break tank, up-rateable rinse elements for rapid recovery when running on cold water, and rinse pump the new UD is designed to operate efficiently on cold RO water as part of an efficient polish free glasswashing solution.
Since 1981 Washtech dishwashers have been constructed in New Zealand from heavy-duty stainless steel, and are engineered specifically for New Zealand conditions and regulations. Backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory in the region, your UD will not let you down.
- Polish-free glasswashing compatible
- Assured rinse – fitted with break tank and rinse pump for optimal sanitising rinse results even when running on cold and/or low pressure inlet water
- 60, 120 and 180 second cycles
- Capacity of up to 1,500 glasses / 1,080 plates per hour
- Low water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty stainless steel componentry including double filtration via scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- Advanced electronic controls
- Soft start wash cycle
- Quick connection including:
- Water supply hose
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- Drain pump with outlet hose
- 15 amp plugset
- Self-cleaning cycle
- EcoPower – reduced temperatures and energy consumption when machine is idle
- Insulated door – reduced noise and heat emissions
- 1 x 500mm dish rack (600 70028)
- 1 x 500mm cup rack (600 70029)
- 1 x cutlery container (C660503)